I have made this profile on behalf of my daughter. She is currently working as an administrative professional in private sector, after having completed her master's degree. We come from a middle class, nuclear family with liberal values.Presently living in Mumbai.
I am a simple, bubbly, peace-loving person born and brought up in a middle class family. Being raised listening to radio (Aakashwani Pune Kendra) has imbibed in me moral and cultural values. I believe in being a vegetarian. I am strictly against drinking and smoking. I try to exercise regularly.
I observe people their behavior surroundings and ponder over such things to try to find - what life is and how to live.
I am interested in things like:
1. Listening to classical music (be it singing or instrumental). I love to attend such musical concerts. I am interested in learning sitar and aim to take classes in the near future. I also like Hollywood and Bollywood songs but I am not an item song listener.
2. Watching good plays movies anime mythological and historical serials.
3. Reading motivational/thriller-suspense novels.
4. Playing and watching sports - Badminton Carom TT Cricket Volleyball Basketball and Football.
5. Trekking and adventure sports.
6. Listening to kirtan pravachan vyankhanmala of renowned people.
7. Dancing and would like to learn Bharatnatyam and Salsa.
8. Participating in social service activities whenever possible this gives me a lot of satisfaction.
9. Traveling and want to travel the world and meet good at heart people, know different cultures.
I do not like:
1. Partying with people who smoke and drink.
3. Talking with egoistic short tempered people.'
I am born and brought up in Mumbai and studied through English medium school and had secured Distinction throughout my educational career. I have done graduation in Information Technology with distinction and currently pursuing job in SAP domain at a reputed Multinational Company in Mumbai. I have pursued hobbies like photography, music ,dance and playing Badminton. Driving car and riding bike is my passion and my biggest relaxation. I love listening to Music, shopping in Malls and going for long drives in my spare time. I like transparency and honesty in an individual . I dislike dual faced & cunning people , person having unhygienic lifestyle ,dishonesty, person who smokes or drinks . I am a happy-go-lucky individual. I am a person who believes in hardwork and dedication. I love straightforward and honest people. I give my best in every venture I undertake. I am able to very well balance and give proper attention on both fronts professional as well as personal. Be it any toughest situation on any front , I am able to strongly handle it with courage. I can never compromise on self esteem and my principles, be it any challenging situation. I have won many accolades in inter-school elocution competitions , dance and inter-collegiate events . I would love to travel the world and explore new places. I would strive to achieve a perfect and lavish lifestyle and live life queen size. In short , I am a person with full of life , ever ready to take up any challenge.
My daughter Neena is currently pursuing MBA from IIT Chennai. She has completed engineering in Mechanical stream and worked with a private company (MNC) for 3 years.
Her father is working with RBS bank. She has one elder sister who is married and has a son. I am a housewife.
Neena is quite social. She has always participated in extra curricular activities like dance, table tennis, skits.