My daughter has a Bachelor's degree and she is employed in Private Sector as a Software Professional currently based in Pune. We come from a Middle class, Nuclear family background with Moderate values.
My daughter is born and brought in Mumbai. She is convent educated. She has completed her Bachelor and Masters degree in Information Technology from University of Mumbai. Thereafter obtained Certifications and passed IELTS exam. Currently working with an MNC in Mumbai as System Engineer. Her hobbies are creative art, cooking, music and travelling.
My daughter has a Master's degree and she is employed in Private Sector as a Software Professional. Currently we are staying in Kalyan-Dombivali. We belong to a Middle class, Nuclear family with Moderate values.
Born and brought up in Mumbai. Lives with a loving joint family. Good in academics, also actively involved in extra- curricular activities. Enjoys spending time with friends and family. Honesty, humanity and Respect form the set of core values
Completed BE (Comp. Engineering) from one of the top most college in Mumbai with Distinction for all years. Selected in MNC through campus interview. During service appeared for distance learning MBA from Wellignkar Institute Mumbai. Appearing for last semester examination in March 2016. At present working on-shore at Newcastle, near London, UK for last 7 months. Returning back by end of February 2016 or by mid-March 2016.
I believe life is a gift given by god to the fortunate people like us ..We should live it to the fullest in every aspect..
Ups and downs in life are like bitter and sweet tastes of food ...unless you taste bitter you won't realize the sweetness of sweet...so accepting life as it comes to you and living it happily and making people around you happy is what makes a good human being...
Being said this,my ambition in life is to live healthy and happy life with my present and future family,friends ....wealth matters of course but I can compromise on it but family and health are the first priority...
My hobbies include cooking,driving,watching movies and tv ,working out in gym, listening music,surfing,hanging around with friends.
Looking out for understanding ,good looking and well educated partner who respects family values and accepts me with my all my positive and negative points completely.
Thanks for visiting profile..
I am a simple, bubbly, peace-loving person born and brought up in a middle class family. Being raised listening to radio (Aakashwani Pune Kendra) has imbibed in me moral and cultural values. I believe in being a vegetarian. I am strictly against drinking and smoking. I try to exercise regularly.
I observe people their behavior surroundings and ponder over such things to try to find - what life is and how to live.
I am interested in things like:
1. Listening to classical music (be it singing or instrumental). I love to attend such musical concerts. I am interested in learning sitar and aim to take classes in the near future. I also like Hollywood and Bollywood songs but I am not an item song listener.
2. Watching good plays movies anime mythological and historical serials.
3. Reading motivational/thriller-suspense novels.
4. Playing and watching sports - Badminton Carom TT Cricket Volleyball Basketball and Football.
5. Trekking and adventure sports.
6. Listening to kirtan pravachan vyankhanmala of renowned people.
7. Dancing and would like to learn Bharatnatyam and Salsa.
8. Participating in social service activities whenever possible this gives me a lot of satisfaction.
9. Traveling and want to travel the world and meet good at heart people, know different cultures.
I do not like:
1. Partying with people who smoke and drink.
3. Talking with egoistic short tempered people.'